CO playtimes ?

Go down

CO playtimes ? Empty CO playtimes ?

Post  Diurne on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 am

What are the days we're dedicating playtime to CO ?
First half of the week is better for me. Say, from sunday to wednesday.
Thursdays are our MapTool games, plus potential vignettes on Saturdays.
Fridays are half the time dedicated to tabletop RPGs, for me (and Marvel, being in the same group of players).

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

CO playtimes ? Empty Re: CO playtimes ?

Post  Marvel on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 am

Well at the moment, I really have some intense social life, so my answer might be... anytime. Smile

. Monday to Wednesday 8pm-2am
. Thursday - unavailable - Star Trek Hero
. Friday - Partially unavailable - PnP RPG twice per month
. Weekend - from the moment I wake up 'til 2am (or more)

Marvel.
Marvel
Marvel

Champions : Marvel & Psyche

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 am

For me it's Sunday/Monday evening. Doesn't happen often that friends call to go out and no interesting TV shows on these days! Smile
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks to Diurne, I have finally managed to make a stress test of CO on my computer, and results were surprisingly workable. Only thing I actually need is a decent graphics card. In current conditions game is semi playable, but it looks ugly as hell because I have to play it in compatibility mode since my graphics card is not supported by the game. And when I say ugly, I mean ugly. Uglier than the time when I played CoH from laptop.
Anyway, since I'm a bit thin with money (it seems everyone I know have birthdays in august, September and October with peak in September, which leaves me quite broke every year during this period :p) the plan is like this for me... today I'm ordering my copy of CO, and around 15th when my paycheck arrives I'm buying a decent card. So, if there will be no unexpected happenings like PC acting oddly with new hardware, I'll be with you IG properly in about a week or so.
If there is no changes, my gaming times will probably be like this:
Monday to Wednesday: from 8PM to 1 or 2AM. Unless I have some early work to do then it will be to midnight tops.
Thursdays: Depends on tabletop schedules (and Star Trek on Maptool)
Friday: Unavailable mostly although if there is something happening I may pop in after 11.
Weekends depends. Saturdays are mostly okay except from 6:30PM to 10PM, and Sundays are as Fridays.
Rhino
Rhino

Champions : Diana and Angelique

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am

Reminds me I don't really know who to play.
Sable would have been my first choice but until we cleared a bit more personal history of 15 years 'from CoH to CO".

I would probably play Sentinel (my tabletop character with Marvel as GM), already introduced by Light of Truth side (and stuck in Canada wilderness, frozen in time Smile ).

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Actually we can start immediately. With a little help from my friends (everybody sing to the tune) I got decent card yesterday. Put it in and now it works nice... well relatively. It is a bit slow, but nothing too horrible. Smile

Anyway, I would also rather not play with Diana yet until we do more of 15 years stories, but Angie is pretty much clear for me so she can appear anytime. Smile
Rhino
Rhino

Champions : Diana and Angelique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum