Incredible Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission

3 posters

Go down

Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission Empty Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission

Post  Seetherius Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello!

After Champions Online's White Out comic series it seems monday evening is a good time to play the next upcoming story arc in Star Trek Online: Second Wave. It'll be released on February 11th. Since that day is a saturday and not really suited for online gaming, I propose we play it on its following monday, February 13th.

As you also might think that February 13th is almost 2 weeks away, therefore I also propose to play for a change a Foundry mission on February 6th. I propose this episode: A Will and a Barclay.
I haven't played this mission myself yet, but I've heard from numerous people that this is a very humorous episode with comic relief factor (like daydreaming EMH episode). In a nutshell it's about the cloned bridge officer bug that plagued us for a long time. Smile

p.s.: don't forget that tomorrow 2nd anniversary event of STO starts and lasts until February, you get your free Odyssey Class (Klingon: Bortas Class) for free by doing a shakedown cruise, handed out by some engineering officer infront of Admiral Quinn's office in Earth Space Dock.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission Empty Re: Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission

Post  Seetherius Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 am

Hello,

will it be possible to continue with "Of Bajor" on this sunday? The last episode of the featured series will be released today and as usual it comes with a special reward for a limited time.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission Empty Re: Series 4: Second Wave & foundry mission

Post  Rhino Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Sunday is okay for me.
Rhino
Rhino

Champions : Diana and Angelique

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 am

Fantastic job, Cryptic! Mad Mad Mad Server just crashed apparently during our finishing of "Of Bajor" ... we have to conclude it the next time we gather. I'll be likely online on monday evening. Have a good night!
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Hmpf, after reading this here ( http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2909 ) I have only time to get the special FE reward until Sunday the 18th then, so only this week to play it. The ingame event journale stated 21st March is the end of the FE time.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Is this some kind of a curse? I just went to switch characters and now login server is not responding. Sad
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm very much frustrated as well. VIA MSN I said to Diurne that I cancel today's game. Cryptic is taking their time to debug their software right now on the spot to find the bugs that cause their memory corruption/heap overflow which leads to shutting down the shard alltogether.

In any case I should be tomorrow evening there as well.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:28 pm

And finally I passed the mission. As Diurne predicted it seems I had to wait until game decided to "forget" me.
On a ironic note... I passed the mission with other characters and there was absolutely no bugs.
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 am

We might continue today with "Operation Gamma", because Cheetah isn't available for Teen Champions maptool.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Rhino isn't available as well.

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

And I'm having STO systematically crashing when I start the launcher now.

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:02 am

Next Sunday we might try to continue if nothing unforseen happens agains.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:13 pm

I'll be there tonight and ready for "Facility 4028" if you also come.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm

The last episode "Boldy they rode" beckons for the conclusion of the crisis with The 2800. I'll be there tonight to play it.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down