Incredible Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Log

Go down

Captain's Log Empty Captain's Log

Post  Seetherius Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Captain's Log, Stardate <29.10.09>. We have received call of help from Kauri IV, a planet that is colonized by 1200 former Federation citizen and have started their own colony. They say that their monthly food supply by the Agarthan Conglomerate hasn't arrived and any attempt to contact them failed and the colony has only food reserves for about a month. We respond to Kauri IV's call for help and our own attempts to contact the Conglomerate in the Doreal System were either futile from where the monthly food supplies come from. Currently we fly to that System at Warp 6. The Independence will arrive in about 5 days at Doreal.

Captain's Log, supplemental. The Independence is in orbit of Doreal and we have established contact to Commodore Bel'Nel, a freighter Captain of the Agarthan Conglomerate. According to his statements have 'criminals' taken over the transport elevator which is used to deliver food supplies from the surface to the freighters. Our away team has established a contact with the local people on Doreal and found out that they are only common workers who demand more lot from the Conglomerate and thus are on a strike to enforce their demand. Arn'Lor, the worker's representative, said he can't do an exception in their strike to grant food for Kauri IV. We know also from Commodore Bel'Nel that the Conglomerate has mustered forces to quell the workers and said they'll arrive in 4 days, though my science officer doesn't agree with his statement and informed me that the ships will arrive in 2 days. I've ordered to contact Commodore Bel'Nel again.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Captain's Log Empty Re: Captain's Log

Post  Seetherius Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Captain's Log, Stardate <05.11.09>. Our first try to find a solution in this dispute between the Agarthan Conglomerate and their workers on Doreal 5 hasn't been concluded yet. I heard the parties of the dispute and both stand firm on their ground: Commodore Bel'Nel emphasis that the workers have a contract and knew the circumstance they would face on Doreal 5, while the workers' representative Arn'Lor states that the living conditions on the planet aren't bearable for families; the Conglomerate doesn't care for the wealth of the worker's families, only the workers alone.
Our try to find a solution was interupted by a hail of a Dracartan Empire ship's captain who demanded to speak with Commodore Bel'Nel. He returned to his ship and worker representative Arn'Lor to the surface. The Dracartan ship will arrive at Doreal 5 in one day.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down