Incredible Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet bank

2 posters

Go down

Fleet bank Empty Fleet bank

Post  Diurne Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

I dropped stuff in the fleet bank. Mk III-IV consoles, Mk IV-V personal shields. Get them if you want.
I've seen someone also dropped stacks of batteries.

I've dropped the consoles because I thought Patrick or Robert may use them (I didn't drop everything I could, just a selection of items I could use myself at Lt Cmdr rank).
Personal shields can always equip your BOs.

On the long run, I guess it would be best to avoid dropping common ("white" items) in the bank otherwise we'll fill it with junk quickly and become our garbage bin ("whites" are decent if you have nothing else. But it'slikely you'll try to grab a "green" or a "blue" if possible so...).

Instead of dropping "whites" to clutter the fleet inventory, we may as well sell them to a vendor and drop the credits instead. So one of us a little short of money to buy from the Exchange may find a little help here.

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Fleet bank Empty Re: Fleet bank

Post  Seetherius Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 pm

The thing with uncommon (green) and rare (blue) items is that they are bound once you have them equipped. So you can't let someone else reuse your paratrinic shields for example. Smile I try to fill the bank with useable stuff too. Maybe next time when I'm in memory alpha I can fabricate something what the fleet needs.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 pm

I did a bit of tidying up and removed all items that were not used before to get some space.

Right now I've put some crafted items from memory alpha in there and Rear Admiral Upper Level ship items.

Take a look in there and grab what you need.
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Another update: I've bought a 2nd repository for our fleet bank that should store only high end stuff that is useable at Rear Admiral Upper Half/Vice Admiral level.

In addition I can now also craft all items at Memory Alpha and put some items in the first repository for your secondary characters. So there's no need that you have to grind through (expensive!) memory alpha stuff to gain access to the advanced items. Just let me know if you want something from Memory alpha and I'll craft it for you.

As always: take what you need. Smile
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Since I don't do Memory Alpha stuff, I drop every samples and traces I find in the second slot of the fleet bank.
Get them at leisure.

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down