Incredible Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me coming back to CO/STO.

3 posters

Go down

About me coming back to CO/STO. Empty About me coming back to CO/STO.

Post  Rhino Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 pm

At the end of this month I'm buying new decent laptop (my old one went to the happy silicone hunting grounds) which means that I will have secondary platform for doing job and I can format and reinstall my desktop without any fear. Since at the end of this month I'm again going on a trip for a week or two, I should be back to Cryptic by the middle of the month.
Rhino
Rhino

Champions : Diana and Angelique

Back to top Go down

About me coming back to CO/STO. Empty Re: About me coming back to CO/STO.

Post  Seetherius Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 am

That gives you just enough time to acclimate yourself to the new feeling of STO (ground) and next featured series should be hot for release then.
On CO there should be by that time already a new comic issue series, like episode series of STO.

So yes, in a nutshell: you'll see plenty of new stuff, I'm looking forward to play together again! Smile
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm

On CO, there are several new options like costume sets, a new travel power, hideouts, the game early levels was reformed, plus the new story arcs like "Resistance" or the DEMON ones...

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:15 pm

And I'm back on STO.
I'm guessing that clones on the bridge is a bug and not crew assignment thing that I haven't found? Wink
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Clones ? Been a while since I went to the bridge but I don't believe you deserve to have clones, no Smile
Maybe you didn't assign bridge officers when you went to bridge ?

Diurne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:43 am

Nope, I got clones... Very Happy Few of my characters cloned on all stations. On suha's ship there were at least 4 Roshanis standing around.
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:14 am

Then we're going to arrest you for trying to revive Khan Noonien Singh's Human augments program.

Diurne

Back to top Go down

Post  Seetherius Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:36 pm

It's indeed a bug and is already there for more than 2-3 months. The STO forums aren't that vocal about it, because they don't frequently visit their bridge. I hope the devs fix this bug before release of Defiant interior, it'd ruin the fun to see everywhere the same officers.
The major focus of the devs is right now on tribble test shard where they tune DOff system, new special task forces, economy overhaul, ships +1 as they're called (compare Nova class with purchasable Rhode Island class) and C-store adjustments and how the players (new created and transferred ones) do in the upcoming Free To Play environment.

The many changes on tribble do scare people off, especially that Very Rare Items do cost now a large chunk of your precious dilithium. If you're curious what all the changes are, I suggest you take a look on tribble test shard. It'd explode this post if I tell you every change and all and their impact. (Or I'm simply too lazy to write it this morning Razz )
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I've done my research on new stuff and upcoming changes. Only thing that I may have problems with is new skill trees.
Yes, streamlining is good, but what they are doing does not seem as streamlining but plain old dumbing down. I'm afraid that soon we won't have only clones on the bridge, but we will all be clones in what we can do.

In any case, suha will get actual hangar in her Marauder. Very Happy Now I only need to finally get that Borg shielding.
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down