Incredible Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New stuff coming...

3 posters

Go down

New stuff coming... Empty New stuff coming...

Post  Rhino Mon May 24, 2010 11:59 am

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1730

While many things are welcome (like ship interiers) what I'm hyped about most is diplomatic corps. Hopefully I won't feel like a starship trooper anymore. Smile
Rhino
Rhino

Champions : Diana and Angelique

Back to top Go down

New stuff coming... Empty Re: New stuff coming...

Post  Seetherius Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

With Squad system coming soon and weekly episodes in Season 2 we shouldn't run out of content at all. Smile Also we'll get Floot Logos in there.
And on the distant horizon I see already playable romulans. Can't wait then to come up with an evil Tal-Shiar agent. Twisted Evil
Seetherius
Seetherius
Admin

Champions : Light of Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Diurne Mon May 24, 2010 9:27 pm

I remember a diplomacy system was discussed during beta. I remember mini-games were even discussed before beta (!).
Mini-games "sucked" and diplomacy wasn't going to make in STO since "Star Trek is about combat, every episode has combat in so the focus is obvious".

So much time wasted to finally go the way that was suggested even before the game release. I guess all the "stupid ideas" of "Trekkies who want a game for them" weren't that stupid after all, especially if STO is primarily aiming at Star Trek fans...

Now, the most important is the game gets fixed and this obsession about combat is going to take a tone down.

Diurne

Champions : Sable Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down